(If the image refuses to load, you should be able to see it in a new tab by clicking here .) We haven't managed to leave our old work premises yet although I am getting a closer to being done. My desk is an enormous mess but that's because I have emptied all but one of the drawers. Naturally, the very worst one is the last I'll tackle. Jebra's been busy with the Birmingham Concert Band. He had one concert with them on Saturday and another on Sunday. Monday was rehearsal with the Farmington Community Band. Last night we went to PetsMart and donated around 30 cat beds to their cat rescue. I've started another but I believe I have no finished beds in the house or remaining in the building here. Tonight we're going to Meijer for our flu shots. We had boosters for COVID two Fridays ago and RSV vaccines two weeks before that. I'm trying to get all my medical crap taken care of before our health insurance ends. I have not yet applied for unemployment as I'm nervous about doing that before we've actually left the building. That may not make any difference but like I said, I'm nervous about it. Our house is ridiculously full of stuff and most of the boxes and gear shown on today's page is still sitting in the lobby. I am having a terrible time with throwing things out, even things I know I'll never use. Witness the hairbrush I found in my desk that's been there for probably fifteen years. It's a crappy and used brush but if someone didn't have a brush at all, wouldn't that be better? I could soak it in bleach but even if I do that will Good Will put it out on their shelves? Same with the mostly new 12 pack of colored pencils. I don't want them but do they belong in the dumpster? There's been unwanted drama with my Sunday knitting group too, but I have no time to tell you about it now. Oh, and some of the stuff I brought home on the first day we started bringing things home included things I'm going to need soon -- my checkbook (I kept it in my desk at work) and all the tickets for this season's live theater. I have *no* idea which box they are in and the house is getting so crowded it's difficult to access the boxes. Scrapbook papers & elements from the kit Bohemian Breeze For more information about the designers and their work, see http://mrs-sweetpeach.dreamwidth.org/903338.html" .