(If the image refuses to load, you should be able to see it in a new tab by clicking here .) Monday morning I was thinking about this week's Project 52 and was annoyed with myself for being up to my old tricks and not taking any photos over the weekend. We had gone to Plymouth to help our friends build a pergola, so I should say Jebra went to help and I went to sit in their kitchen, drink tea, and work on another pair of mittens. Tuesday afternoon we left work early in order to get me to the dentist and to obtain a prescription. I was correct in that I do have an abscess and that I need an antibiotic. What I was not expecting was that I also need a root canal and may need an extraction. I'm not supposed to have any dental work done for some time after my surgery so now I need to call the surgeon's office and find out how long I must wait to get all of that done. 2022 is turning out to be a very expensive year in terms of medical expenses. There's no mom news at the moment as she hasn't been answering her phone. I assume she's either sleeping a lot (again) or she's busy hanging out with her brother and his wife. They were scheduled to move into the place she lives on October 1st. Scrapbook papers & elements from the kit Bohemian Breeze For more information about the designers and their work, see http://mrs-sweetpeach.dreamwidth.org/903338.html" .