1. How tall are you? 5'5" and shrinking
2. Do you own a gun? Nope.
3. Rehab? Counselling? Years and years of counseling? Why, can't you tell?
4. Have you ever killed an animal? Not on purpose.
5. Are you Irish? I might be, but I'm not certain.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Most of the time they aren't to my taste, but sometimes they're exactly what I crave.
7. What's your favourite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells, or better, the "Don't Drink and Drive" version by Bob Rivers.
8. What is your favourite smell? I'm not sure. With my allergies, I can rarely smell anything. I do like the scent of ginger though.
9. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with a package of hot chocolate mix whipped in.
10. Do you do pushups? Not any more.
11. Have you ever done ecstasy? Nope. And considering I'm already on antidepressants, I can't help but feel that would be a really bad idea.
12. Have you ever been shot? Nope.
13. Have you ever been hospitalised? Yes, but only for a few hours.
14. Do you like painkillers? Yep.
15. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Indifference.
16. Do you own a knife? Technically, no. Because I don't own a knife, I own several knives.
17. Do you have A.D.D? What? I wasn't paying attention.
18. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? Nope, can't say I do. I like the art a tattoo brings.
19. Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink Water, Milk, Sweet tea, Coffee with hot chocolate, grapefruit juice
20. What's In Your CD Player? Nothing.
21. What's Under Your Bed? Gabe's slippers.
22. Current Hair? Short
23. What are you wearing? t-shirt, underwear, flip-flops.
24. Current Worry? Becoming unemployed.
25. Current Love? Husband.
26. Current Hate? George W.
27. Favourite Place To Be? Home.
28. Least Favourite Place To Be? In a crowd.
29. If You Could Play an Instrument? It'd be able to drive people from the room.
30. Favourite Colours? All of them. But especially yellows, reds, and oranges.
31. Person(s) from your past you wish you could be with right now? Some of my old schoolmates.
32. Where Would You Like To Go? Out west. I'd like to travel Route 66.
33. Where do you want to live? Near my mom. Or maybe out in the desert.
34. Favourite food? Malt powder. I llloooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee malt powder.
35. Colour of most clothes you own? Grey.
36. Number of pillows you sleep with? One.
37. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Nothing.
38. What were you doing 12AM last night? Importing picutres into GRAMPS (genealogy software) and half-watching TV.
39. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? Playing on what passes for the internet, reading, writing, and doing a bit of gardening.
40. Are you paranoid? Yes, and with good reason.
41. First piercing/tattoo? Had my ears pierced for the first time when I was in either 5th or 6th grade. Had my first tattoo my second or third year of college, a single red rose.
42. Last person you yelled at? My poor abused husband.
43. Latest crush? Blake Harper.
44. Last thing you ate? A 7-layer burrito from Taco Bell.
45. If you could be a pirate, would you? Probably not.
46. Do you have an iPod? No, but I do have a tiny JXD MP3 player.
47. When and why did you last vomit? Last year or the year before. Either the flu or a mild case of food poisoning.
48. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing -- no pockets!
49. What colour are your bedroom walls? Off white.
50. Last thing that made you laugh? One of the crazy clients at work, who got into a debate with herself over how to pay her bill.
51. Any pets now? Yep, two black cats.
52. Innie or an outtie? Innie.
53. Do you have any piercings? Just ears.
54. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Turquoise.
55. Have you ever won any awards? Um, not that I recall.
57. Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches? Stitches.
58. Who do you tell your dreams to? maddiec24
59. If you could pick one famous person to make out with who would it be? Blake Harper.
60. What do you think of the person who posted this before you? I think she's wonderful!